LIFE AT HUNTSWOOD
We are not an average call centre, many of our advisors describe our environment as the most fun and friendly they have ever worked with.
You will be joining a team where you’ll be excited to start work each day!
Great starting salary of up to £22,500 including bonus opportunities, or £125 per day
Quick start date of early June available!
Working hours - 37.5 hours per week (5 out of 7 days)
Monday to Friday between 8am and 8pm and 8am-6pm at weekends on a shift rotation
Please note this role is site based to begin with for training, you will then move to a 50/50 site and working from home model (early and late shift models will be working from home)
- Fantastic development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an award-winning brand who is highly recognised across the UK
- Generous staff discounts- access to our CXP intranet with exclusive discounts from leading retailers
- Access to an online Wellbeing centre which has a variety of tools to nurture your mental health while working from home
- Refer a friend scheme (earn up to £500 for each person you refer)
- Monthly incentives and Employee of the Month scheme
Overall Job Purpose
Working on behalf of our media and broadband supplier client, your primary responsibility in this role will be to provide excellent customer service to your customer base via inbound telephone calls.
- Troubleshooting, at first point of contact, on customer home broadband, tv, and phone setup and connectivity issues.
- Provide support for resolution of customer issues, requests, and queries.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents.
- Validate, investigate, and resolve issues within established guidelines.
- Give recommendations to customers on new products, packages, upsells, and cross-sells that match the customer’s lifestyle needs and generate additional revenues as a result.
- Promote and maintain a positive attitude, a high level of professionalism and reliability through attendance, metric performance, and interaction with peers and management.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Experience in working in at least one of the following: customer service, sales or technical support services.
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
*Please note all successful applicants will be subject to a disclosure check and pre employment