Do you always put your customers first? Are you a natural-born salesperson? Want to work for a great company with amazing benefits? If your answer is YES, YES, and YES, you should join our Inbound Sales team.
You will be a part of our Inbound sales teams, meaning that you’ll be the first point of contact for customers who call in for help with their equipment.
You will represent and promote this well-known household brand, making their customers aware of the range of products and protection plans they can purchase, for added peace of mind.
You will be taking inbound calls from warm customer base, who will benefit from your expert guidance to purchase products that best suit their needs.
The team is a lively, energetic, fun sales driven environment, focused on delivering great sales performance through excellent customer service. You can expect plenty of support through coaching and personal development, along with engaging sales focused incentives & initiatives.
The working hours are:
- Monday – Friday: 9am - 6pm
- You will have proven experience in a similar role. Previous targeted sales and customer service experience is a MUST.
- A skilled and driven customer service and sales professional.
- You’ll thrive on beating and exceeding sales targets and have strong sales skills – but you’ll always make sure that the customer’s interests come first.
- You understand the customer’s perspective and have a natural ability to build a strong rapport and demonstrate empathy when needed through your excellent communication skills.
- You’ll be a confident multi-tasker who can hit multiple targets whilst being resilient and show a great team spirit!
SALARY & BENEFITS
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Incentives earned through a combination of strong sales performance, excellent customer service and call quality
- Medical Insurance
- Tenure Increases at 4 months and 12 months
- Group Life Cover
- Attendance Bonus & KPI Bonus
- Free Breakfast Monday
What skills must you demonstrate?
- Excellent verbal communication
- Excellent soft skills
- Sales Ability (strong skill set in objection handling, building rapport, needs analysis, fact finding)
- Customer centricity
- Attention to detail, so the conversation is correctly captured and actioned.
- Ability to multitask
- Call etiquette
What experience & qualifications are required
- Grade 12 or a relevant equivalent qualification
- Min 12 months outbound/ Inbound sales experience (local / international)
- Customer service experience
Think you have what it takes to join our dynamic inbound Sales team, then apply Today!
Your training will provide a rich blend of learning from our L&D team, as well as some independent e-learning, and self-reflection. You’ll also be call listening to some of our customer calls to see what makes a great customer experience, as well as perfecting your sales ability.
*Application is subject to pre-employment verifications and certified documents will be collected to support the process.