Compliance Manager - Insurance
Our client, an award-winning insurance broker, has an immediate opening for a Compliance Manager to join the business.
The Compliance Manager will support the Head of Compliance in leading and managing the compliance function within the organisation. This will include;
- Managing the Customer Experience and Quality Assurance Departments
- Overseeing the compliance management process and ensuring that complaints are resolved in line with FCA requirements
- Complete root cause analysis of complaints and report and manage trends
- Coaching and performance management of staff
- Oversee and manage remediation to full resolution
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- Proven leadership capabilities and the ability to coach and develop individuals
- Experience of working within the insurance sector
- Excellent knowledge of FCA requirements including ICOB's, COB's, DISP
If you demonstrate the required skills and experience and you wish to learn more about this position, then please apply now.