Compliance Manager - Payments
Our client, a leading Fintech organisation has an immediate opening for a Compliance Manager to join the business. The Compliance Manager will be responsible for leading payments regulatory compliance for the business.
This will include;
- Review, development and implementation of suitable policies and procedures that govern regulatory compliance across the payments function
- Working with the wider compliance function to ensure alignment of governance controls
- Support the product development teams design products that drive good customer outcomes and maintain regulatory compliance
- Ensure that risk management remains robust and meets ongoing regulatory requirements.
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- A proven track record of management conduct risk within a payment's environment
- Excellent knowledge of payments regulation including Payment Services Regulation, FCA requirements,
- Excellent knowledge of PSD2 and Open Banking
If you demonstrate the required skills and experience and wish to learn more about this position, then please apply now.