Consumer Credit Complaint Handler
Huntswood is looking for experienced complaint handlers with credit referencing experience to work on our new project in our offices in Reading. You will be reviewing credit files and providing tailored responses to customers' complaints.
You will have:
* Demonstrable experience in reviewing credit files e.g. mortgage, loan or credit card applications
* In-depth complaint handling experience, producing bespoke resolution letters
* Awareness of DISP and FCA requirements when complaint handling would be an advantage
* Excellent telephony skills required for both inbound and outbound telephone queries
* Flexibility with time management to work towards set production and quality targets
* An excellent eye for detail and good IT and administration skills
* Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
* A positive and flexible attitude
The initial contract has a six-month duration.
To apply for this role you will need to submit a CV and complete some screening questions. To complete the querstionnaire, follow this link: