Team Leader - Collections & Recoveries
Huntswood is looking for an experienced collections and recoveries team leader to support a team of collections and recoveries agents. You will provide everyday management support to the team as well as acting as an escalation point to deal with any customer queries.
Location: Working from home
Day Rate: £200 a day - Umbrella only
Start Date: 22nd March 2021
Duration: Till beginning of December 2021
Shift: 36 hours per week between the hours of 8am to 8pm and working 1 in 4 Saturdays from 8am -1pm with a day off in lieu in the week.
- Supporting a team of collection and recoveries agents through the day to day activity
- Being an escalation point for the team and take any customer calls if required
- Working with customers to create a commercially viable solution to arrears issues
- Identifying vulnerable customers and acting accordingly
- Working with team to make sure they meet their call targets to meet the client's debt recovery target
- Experience managing a telephony-based collections and recoveries team, ideally within a utilities company
- Able to identify and support vulnerable customers
- Experience taking payments or implementing payment plans.
- Strong oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environmentand work to strict targets
- Ability to navigate through a number of in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
Interested? Apply now.