This role will be supporting a large retail bank with customer debt/affordability related issues.
Working a shift between the hours of 8:00 - 19:00, you may be required to work additional hours depending on your workload.
Starting in January, until end of March 2020.
Required skills and experience include:
- A broad range of customer service telephony experience, ideally within collections, debt recovery or affordability
- Excellent telephone negotiation skills
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- The ability to maintain a high standard of work with a strong attention to detail
- A positive and flexible attitude
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested? Apply now.