Utilities Customer Service Advisor
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Have you worked for an electric, water or gas company? Would you like to be paid a generous day rate?
Huntswood is looking to onboard candidates with customer service experience, within the gas, electric and water industry, to support the growing number of contracts within this sector.
Roles on offer would be customer facing and could encompass queries around billing, metering, missed appointments, liaising with internal departments and Ombudsman services where appropriate. Our clients are based all over the UK, and there could even be the opportunity to work from home.
Required skills and experience include:
- Experience working for an electric, gas or water company, within a customer service role is crucial
- Experience of managing customer accounts (i.e. billing enquires, erroneous transfer, meter reads, smart metering) is essential
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Experience using Junifer, or other billing systems, is desirable
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and are happy to work on a day rate contract basis, we look forward to hearing from you.
If suitable you will be invited to take part in our online registration process. This will consist of a video interview and an online test. If successful you will then be offered suitable contract work.