Huntswood has a great opportunity for an experienced Account Director to join us at this time of growth and change.
Using your existing ‘Hunter/Farmer’ skills and experience, your role will be to identify, develop and close new opportunities for Huntswood as well as managing existing client relationships, within the financial service sector. You will need to possess the ability to understand client problems and be able to work together with them to design solutions to deliver business value. With strong leadership skills, you will have a consultative commercial style, entrepreneurial flair, self motivation and be confident and articulate.
You will lead and manage key, sector specific account relationships to establish Huntswood as a trusted partner and achieve growth across the accounts managed.
You will work closely with clients to identify solutions that can be sold to new clients, inform future market needs whilst pro-actively engaging with clients to share insights and innovation, and our views on market issues.
- Develop and implement account plans for accounts in line UK and South Africa business objectives to drive profitable growth
- Develop and grow target and existing local and regional accounts to meet or exceed planned targets (revenue and margin)
- Develop and maintain knowledge and understanding of client markets to identify key trends and emerging opportunities, with existing clients and across the business
- Align with and support strategic priorities and clients
- Manage and contribute to bid/no-bid, assist in the preparation of proposals and support the achievement of successful pursuits
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to manage the targeting and tailoring of value propositions into commercially viable propositions for key Sector accounts, demonstrating value-creating outcomes for the client
- Capture client data, including case studies, sales collateral, relationship history and delivery lessons learned, and make available to support continuous improvement across accounts managed
- Manage the pipeline and feed opportunities into the business line pipeline to ensure an optimal flow of pursuits to achieve targets
- Develop relationships throughout Huntswood to foster cooperation and to maximise opportunities to cross-sell and trade-up
- Develop and leverage a network of relationships across clients to understand their business needs, position Huntswood as a trusted partner and lead the client relationship development
- Manage relationships at executive level
Based out of our Glasgow or Reading office on a hybrid basis, this role will involve some travel to meet with new and existing client.
As an Account Director you will have
- You’ll have an established network and proven track record of working work by means of new business, extensions and expansions to a revenue target (£5m+), ideally working with or in the financial services sector
- Working knowledge of the financial service or banking sector and a view on trends and opportunities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Exceptional planning and organisation skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders
- High level of professionalism and personal drive with the ability to work independently
Huntswood delivers resourcing, outsourcing and advisory services from complaints to customers service, remediation to resilience – bring together the people, processes, and knowledge that business need to succeed. We’re built on the ambition to make a positive difference. It’s what Huntswood has done since we opened our doors 25 years ago and it’s what every single one of us strives for today. We put the right people in the right place at the right time – whether it’s our head office staff or our dedicated team of associates. Together we’ve got an outstanding track record of deliver, the depth of expertise and the flexibility of approach to be the trusted partner our client deserves
What you will get from Huntswood
- A very competitive basic salary ranging from £70K upwards DOE
- A competitive bonus scheme
- Take advantage of our flexible benefit scheme so that you pick what works for you
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme
- Scope to work on a hybrid basis both in the office and from home
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested in this Account Director opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Please complete the following fields.
Management Information Analyst
Location East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston Upon Hull
Salary £300 per day
Utilities Complaint Handler
Location Working from home
Salary £130 per day
Compliance Monitoring Consultant
Salary Competitive Salary
Service Desk Team Leader
Location Berkshire, Reading
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 per annum