Huntswood is looking for Business Analysts to support leading life, pension, and wealth provider through a time of significant change.
Location: WFH/Glasgow Hybrid
Rate: £425 a day - Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an Umbrella company, we can assist you with this
Start Date: Late March
Duration: 6th Month Contract Initially
The ideal Business Analyst will have:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in a customer focused financial services environment
- An understanding of processes standardisation and mapping methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Communication and Stakeholder Management skills
- Strong attention to detail
About us: Huntswood is a market leading UK contract recruiter. We are experts in sourcing skilled and qualified specialists for both large-scale client projects and niche interim appointments. By joining our team of experienced associates, you will begin a relationship with Huntswood which will open doors to more contract opportunities in the future.
Interested in this Business Analyst opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Please complete the following fields.
Management Information Analyst
Location East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston Upon Hull
Salary £300 per day
Utilities Complaint Handler
Location Working from home
Salary £130 per day
Compliance Monitoring Consultant
Salary Competitive Salary
Service Desk Team Leader
Location Berkshire, Reading
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 per annum