Huntswood is looking for a Business Improvement Specialist with a Six Sigma Certification to support leading life, pension, and wealth provider through a time of significant change.
Location: WFH/Glasgow Hybrid
Rate: Negotiable - Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an Umbrella company, we can assist you with this
Start Date: Late March
Duration: 6 Month contract initially
The ideal Business Improvement Specialist will have:
- A Lean Six Sigma accreditation
- An ability to access customer service operations and optimise process
- Experience working in a customer service operation
- Experience working in financial services ideally within Pensions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
About us: Huntswood is a market leading UK contract recruiter. We are experts in sourcing skilled and qualified specialists for both large-scale client projects and niche interim appointments. By joining our team of experienced associates, you will begin a relationship with Huntswood which will open doors to more contract opportunities in the future.
Interested in this Business Improvement Specialist opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Business Improvement Specialist
Please complete the following fields.
Management Information Analyst
Location East Riding of Yorkshire, Kingston Upon Hull
Salary £300 per day
Utilities Complaint Handler
Location Working from home
Salary £130 per day
Compliance Monitoring Consultant
Salary Competitive Salary
Service Desk Team Leader
Location Berkshire, Reading
Salary £30,000 to £35,000 per annum