Huntswood is looking for complaint handlers to support one of our clients in the energy industry. Dealing with all aspects of the complaint handling process you will take ownership of your complaint cases from receipt to resolution, ensuring that all complaints are handed with the highest possible standard of customer care.
Location: Office based in Warrington
Rate: £130 a day
Start Date: 22nd August 2022
Duration: Until the End of November 2022 initially with the option to go permanent
Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an umbrella company, we can assist you with this.
- Thorough investigation of with escalated customer complaints, including metering, DDA, erroneous transfers, billing-related and service-related complaints
- Responding to the customer in writing how concerns and complaint will be resolved
- You must have experience working in a complaint handling role ideally within utilities
- Experience writing letters and emails to customers
- Good customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
Interested? Apply now.
Please complete the following fields.