Huntswood is looking for excellent Customer Service Advisors or to join us a leading retail bank support customers in financial difficulties. This contract-based role will allow you to work from the comfort of your own home whilst gaining experience for future campaigns. With so many campaigns available now has never been a better time to join Huntswood.
In your role as a Customer Care Agent your main responsibility will be to provide an excellent level of customer service by meeting customers' needs and making their call journey as easy and smooth as possible. Using your amazing listening skills and experience you will deal with the customers query in courteous and professional manner. Working with the customer you will come up with a plan to support customers current financial situation that suits both the customer and the bank.
Working a shift between 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday (some weekend work will also be required) you will work on a remote basis from the comfort of your own home. All we ask that you have a quiet, private space with a stable broadband connection.
What Huntswood can offer you:
- A start date throughout October 2022
- A 6 month contract
- £130 a day - Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an Umbrella company, we can assist you with this
- All equipment and training to be successful in your role
- A chance to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for well-known organisations
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which will open doors to further campaigns in the future and allow you to gain more valuable experience for the future
The ideal Financial Assistance Agent will have:
- Experience in a telephony-based customer service or sales role ideally within financial services or utilities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify vulnerable customers and deal with them in an empathetic way
- Flexibility to work between Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and some weekends
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through several in-house databases at a time
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- A quiet and private area at home to take calls, a suitable desk and chair, and a stable broadband connection
Huntswood is an organisation born of the desire to make a positive difference and key to that are people in the organisation. So, if you want to join this growing team of excellent customer service professionals and make a positive difference apply now!
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Customer Care Agent
Please complete the following fields.