Huntswood is looking for experienced customer service advisors, ideally with experience within Financial Services, to support a leading UK retail bank. If you are looking to join a great company, working Monday to Friday and all from the comfort of your own home then we have a role for you.
Joining Huntswood's team of outstanding customer service executive, your first campaign will be for a leading life and pensions provider and dealing with inbound calls from our client's customers about their pension products. Every call will be different, and your role will be to provide an excellent level of customer service by meeting customers' needs and making their call journey as easy and smooth as possible. This great opportunity will allow you to work from home for the duration of the campaign with all equipment and training provided to you. Also, for this campaign you will be working 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. This role starts on 10th October so you will need to be available from this date.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have
- Experience working in a telephone-based customer service role
- Experience or knowledge of the financial services industry would be beneficial
- Strong attention to detail
- Availability to start on 10th October
- Ability to navigate through a number of in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
- A quiet space with a desk and chair and a stable broadband connection
Huntswood delivers resourcing, outsourcing and advisory services from complaints to customers service, remediation to resilience - bring together the people, processes, and knowledge that business need to succeed. We're built on the ambition to make a positive difference. It's what Huntswood has done since we opened our doors 25 years ago and it's what every single one of us strives for today. We put the right people in the right place at the right time - whether it's our head office staff or our dedicated team of associates. Together we've got an outstanding track record of deliver, the depth of expertise and the flexibility of approach to be the trusted partner our client deserves
What you will get from Huntswood
- £11 per hour
- Take advantage of our flexible benefit scheme so that you pick what works for you
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested in this Customer Service Advisor opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Customer Service Advisor
Please complete the following fields.