Husp is looking for an Onboarding Consultant to support new customer as they join this growing umbrella business.
Based in our Head office in Central Reading, as an Onboarding Consultant, you will use your excellent rapport building skills to onboard new workers and explain the advantages and benefits of you using Husp. You will also be responsible for answering any queries Husp's worker might have during their time on contract.
You will also use your excellent administration and organisation skills to process new joiner checks and make sure the database is kept update in an accurate and timely manner.
The ideal Onboarding Consultant will have
- Experience working in a customer service or sales role
- Experience working in a target driven environment
- Be great with people and able to build rapport over the telephone
- Ability to problem solve and answer any questions
- Be a strong team player, working with your team and others within the wider group
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working for a recruitment or umbrella company would be advantageous
Part of the wider Huntswood group, Husp was set up in 2019 up to meet the needs of contractors in a simple, clear and completely compliant way.
Husp offer a stress-free employment service for the benefit of UK freelancers, independent contractors and recruitment agencies. Husp supplies a clear, concise, simple to understand, HMRC compliant payment solution, and by taking away the administrative burden for contractors.
What you will get from Husp
- Salary between £22,000 to £25,000 DOE
- Take advantage of our flexible benefit scheme so that you pick what works for you
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme
- Scope to work on a hybrid basis both in the office and from home
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested in this Onboarding Consultant opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Please complete the following fields.