Huntswood has a great opportunity for customer service advisors, with financial services experience, to join our client's growing project as a Financial Assistance Agent.
As a Financial Assistance Agent, you will use your excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to deal with outbound and inbound calls from customer who are in financial difficulty and coming up with a resolution that works for the customer and the bank.
This service is open to customers Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm, so all financial assistance agents must be able to work between these hours on a rotational basis.
This is a 6-month contract initially, working from home for the duration, all equipment will be provided to you and full training will be given.
What Huntswood can offer you:
- March 2023 start
- £140 a day - Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an Umbrella company, we can assist you with this
- A 6-month contract
- All equipment and training provided to work successfully remotely
- A chance to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for well-known organisations
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which will open doors to further campaigns in the future and allow you to gain more valuable experience for the future
To be a Financial Assistance Agent, you will have:
- Experience working in a telephony-based role, ideally within the financial services industry
- Flexibility to work between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, with the occasional Saturday shift being 9am to 5pm. 37.5 hours a week. You will receive a day off during the week when you work a Saturday
- Space to work at home, with suitable desk and chair, and a stable broadband connection
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through several in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
Huntswood is an organisation born of the desire to make a positive difference and key to that are people in the organisation. So, if you want to join this growing team of excellent associates and make a positive difference apply now!
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Financial Assistance Agent
Please complete the following fields.