Our client, an established business within the life and pension space has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Crime Officer to join the business, working on a hybrid flexible basis.
As the Financial Crime Officer, you will be responsible for managing the financial crime function. This includes Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF), Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC), Market Abuse and Sanctions.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, the Financial Crime Officer is responsible for ensuring all 2nd line policies and procedures meet Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory requirements.
This will include:
- Ongoing support on Financial Crime subject matters and act as the primary contact for all Financial Crime, Fraud and Corruption risk issues.
- Ongoing horizon scanning, ensuring the business is prepared for applicable regulatory or statutory changes regarding financial crime and payment services and regulations.
- Conducting independent oversight and assurance to the business of the suitability of risk management and control performance.
- Co-ordinate and manage the anti-fraud efforts within the business and oversee financial crime governance arrangements, systems, and controls.
Successful applicants for the Financial Crime Officer role will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in Financial Services, specifically relating to Financial Crime.
- Excellent knowledge of FCA regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Professional qualification in Financial Crime e.g., diploma or certificate is desired.
If you demonstrate the required skills and experience and wish to learn more about this position then, please apply now.
Financial Crime Officer
Please complete the following fields.