Our client, a leading investment and asset management business, is recruiting for Senior Financial Planning Advisor (working a hybrid office/WFH model). With significant professional and career development opportunity our client is seeking to support ongoing organic growth and development across its employee base.
As a Senior Financial Planning Advisor, you will be employed by the retail distribution division of one the world's biggest asset managers. The Financial Planning Director will be dealing with complex cases and supporting clients in the local area with a high net worth; combining financial planning expertise with local knowledge to build long term relationship.
Financial Planning Directors are exemplar advisors who wish to continue supporting clients directly. As well as continuing to serve their own clients, they will support the region and wider with business development opportunities, be an ambassador for the clients' values and brand and support the coaching of less experienced advisors.
With a highly successful business development strategy our client utilises industry leading digital capabilities. Their investment and wealth management expertise are delivering year on year returns that have outpaced both inflation and cash.
Successful applicants for the Financial Planning Director role will demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a Financial Services Advice environment, providing product and regulated advice across a variety of solutions.
- To be a clear and concise communicator, with excellent leadership skills and the ability to inspire others.
- To be able to identify key issues and provide a simple translation of complex financial information to stakeholders at all levels.
- A focus on strong customer outcomes and success
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
Competitive benefit package; including:
- A basic salary offering of £80,000-£100,00.
- 25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays with the ability to buy or sell up to five days per year.
- An additional 4% of base salary that you can use towards a range of benefits including electric cars through salary sacrifice, additional protection for you and your family and discounted gym memberships.
- A market-leading pension scheme that provides up to 15% Employer Contribution (if you contribute 6%).
- Funding provided for career development and relevant qualifications.
About us: Huntswood is a market leading UK financial services recruiter. We are experts in sourcing skilled and qualified specialists for both large-scale client projects and niche interim appointments.
Interested in this Financial Planning Director opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Senior Financial Planning Advisor
Please complete the following fields.