Huntswood is looking for experienced customer service advisors, ideally with experience within Financial Services, to support a leading UK retail bank.
Starting in October, you will be supporting our client by taking inbound calls from customers and answering general queries regarding their banking products. You will be providing an excellent level of customer service by meeting customers' needs and making their call journey as easy and smooth as possible. In this hybrid-based role with some days worked in the client's office and from the comfort of your own home.
What Huntswood can offer you:
- October 2022 start
- £130 a day - Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an Umbrella company, we can assist you with this
- Opportunity to work in a friendly office environment and remotely from the comfort of your own home
- A chance to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for well-known organisations
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which will open doors to further campaigns in the future and allow you to gain more valuable experience for the future
The ideal Customer Service Advisor candidate will have:
- Experience working in a telephony-based customer service role
- Experience within financial services would be desirable
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to talk to all types of customers
- Flexibility to work rotational shifts between 8am and 8pm Monday to Sunday
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through several in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested in this Customer Service Agent opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Financial Services Customer Service Advisor
Please complete the following fields.