A leading retail bank are currently looking for Fraud Customer Care Agents to work on a contract basis, through Huntswood. As a Fraud Customer Care Agent, you will be taking inbound calls from Customers who will be making enquiries about new and existing fraud cases. Your job is to deliver a high level of customer service by making the customer call journey as easy as possible.
This is a great opportunity to use your existing customer service skills and gain experience within this exciting and challenging environment, whilst also being able to work from home.
As a Fraud Customer Care Agent, you will have:
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to talk to all types of customers
- Experience working for a financial services company within in customer service role
- Experience working in a fraud role or an understanding of the fraud process would be desirable
- Flexibility work on a rotational shift basis between 7am - 11pm Monday - Sunday
- Appropriate Space at home to set up IT equipment and take customer calls
- Experience using several databases and MS Office
What Huntswood can offer you:
- A start date in July 2022
- £145 day rate - Husp Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via a Husp Umbrella company, we can help you with this
- A chance to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested in this Fraud Customer Care Agent opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Fraud Customer Care Agent
Please complete the following fields.