Huntswood is looking for complaint handlers with financial services experience to join us on a new contract with a new client, a leading credit provider. We have start dates from now till August, so it's never been a better time to join a Huntswood contract.
As a Lending Complaint Handler, you will use your skills and experience to investigate the customers complaints and decided if the credit given was given responsibly. To successfully resolve the customers complaints, you may have to consult with other stakeholders within the business to collate all the information required to create a resolution that suits all parties.
In this fast-paced contract role you will be working remotely, with all equipment provided, you will be provided with the training needs to successfully complete your role.
Location: Working from Home
Start Date: July and August 2022
Rate: £130 a day Husp only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via the Umbrella company Husp, we can help you with this
The ideal General Banking Complaint handler will have:
- Experience of dealing with complaints within the financial services industry
- Experience resolving lending complaints would be desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through several in-house databases
- A quiet space at home to set up a home office to complete your work and a strong broadband connection
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested in this complaint handling opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Lending Complaint Handler
Please complete the following fields.