Huntswood is looking for an experienced associate with mortgage experience to join an exciting project, hybrid working in the client's office in Teeside and at home.
As a Mortgage Complaint Handler you will investigating and resolving various mortgage complaints in this initial six-month contract.
Location: Hybrid - Office-based in Teeside / Working from Home
Rate: £200 per day
Start Date: 24h October 2022
Shift: Monday to Friday, occasional Saturdays required
Duration: Six-month initial contract
Husp only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via the Husp company, we can assist you with this
As a Mortgage Complaint Handler you will:
- Investigate mortgage complaints from cradle-to-grave
- Liaise with customers to obtain all relevant information to the complaint
- Provide a bespoke formal resolution to each complaint in writing
The ideal Mortgage Complaint Handler will have:
- Demonstrable mortgage complaint handling experience encompassing the full range of retail products
- A mortgage related qualification - CeMAP or CF6, would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
Huntswood is an organisation born of the desire to make a positive difference and key to that are people in the organisation. So, if you want to join this growing team of excellent associates and make a positive difference apply now!
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Mortgage Complaint Handler
Please complete the following fields.