Huntswood is looking for Ombudsman level complaint handlers to make a positive difference to consumers. Working alongside others, using your complaints experience, you will be supporting customers who are making complaints about their water companies.
Working on the complaint from beginning to end you will research, analyse, and investigate cases and deliver an excellent standard of customer service ensuring cases are progressed with high levels of care and empathy. You will also use your excellent communication skills to inform the customer of the complaint's resolution by letter or over the phone.
Location: Working from home - You will need to provide your own device to work on
Rate: £155 a day - Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an Umbrella company, we can assist you with this
Start Date: Immediate Start
Duration: December 2022
The ideal Ombudsman Complaint Handler will have:
- Experience working Utility Ombudsman complaints ideally within the water industry but would also consider gas and electric
- The ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines in a demanding environment
- Good communication skills capable of dealing with wide range of customers, over the telephone and in writing
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
- A quiet space at home to work and a suitable device to work from
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested in this Ombudsman Complaint Handler opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Ombudsman Complaint Handler
Please complete the following fields.