Our client, a leading financial services organisation, has an immediate opening for an Operations Analyst to join the Global Settlements team.
The position, working in a hybrid model, will be split between the office and home working.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for
- Monitoring CREST and checking reports to identify settlement issues
- Investigating and resolving settlement issues through liaison with the appropriate market makers
- Administering redemptions and subscriptions to Unit Trusts
- Transaction reporting
- Co-ordinating and processing placings and hedge fund orders
- Assisting Foreign Settlements queries
The successful applicant will demonstrate
- Global settlements operations experience
- Knowledge of CREST and other relevant systems
- Knowledge of Equities, Unit Trusts and Transaction Reporting
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office
If you wish to learn more about this position and you demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply now.
Operations Analyst - Global Settlements
Please complete the following fields.