Huntswood is looking for dynamic, results driven outbound sales advisors to join our ever-expanding team. If you have a passion for selling, a natural ability to build relationships and a drive to exceed expectation then we have a great role for you.
As an outbound sales advisor, working from our central Glasgow office, you will make calls to existing customers aiming to discuss upgrades on their current products and identify new sales opportunities. You will be expected to develop a good understanding of the products available and provide an excellent customer experience and ensure engagement with the customer to draw their attention to other suitable products available that could improve their customer experience through sales.
Start Dates: 12th June 2023
Salary: £10.90 per hour + favourable uncapped bonus (avg £6,500 per annum)
Location: Central Glasgow
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, 5 days per week - early finish on a Friday and no weekends! Monday to Thursday 09.00-18.00, Fridays 09:00-15:00 (with the opportunity for overtime). Please note flexible shift patterns are available as well as the option for a 4 day working week.
What Huntswood is looking for:
- A solid background in targeted sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A driven mind set and a love for hitting targets
- Ability to work independently as well as being able to work as a team
- Perseverance and flexibility to handle rejection and setbacks
- Ability to handle objections and answer customer queries
What Huntswood can offer:
- Comprehensive Training
- Generous staff discounts- access to our intranet with exclusive discounts from leading retailers
- Access to an online Well-being centre that has a variety of tools to nurture your overall health
- Access to mental health support through Able Futures
- Monthly incentives and Recognition scheme
- Progression opportunities over 70% of our managers have come from agent level
Huntswood is an organisation born of the desire to make a positive difference and key to that are people in the organisation. So, if you want to join this growing team of excellent associates and make a positive difference apply now!
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
*Please note successful applicants will be subject pre-employment checks including disclosure
Outbound Sales Advisor
Please complete the following fields.
Latest Huntswood UK Jobs
Senior Compliance Manager
Salary £700 to £800 per day
Financial Services Adminstrator
Location West Yorkshire, Leeds
Salary £130 per day
Insurance Claims Handler
Salary £10.90 per hour
Cash Management Associate
Location West Midlands, Birmingham
Salary £35,000 to £40,000 per annum