Huntswood is looking for administrators with financial services experience to provide administrative support to a well-known financial services company as a Payments Administrator.
In your role as a Payments Administrator, you will process court orders that have been received. Using out client's internal systems you will identify the customers and make any necessary payments as requests. You will also send out communications to customers informing them of what has happened.
This great campaign starts in October 2022 and ends in December and allows you to work in the comfort of your own home. We ask that you have a private and secure area to work, with a suitable desk and chair, and a stable broadband connection.
What Huntswood can offer you:
- October 2022
- £125 a day (Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an Umbrella company, we can assist you with this
- A chance to gain experience in a professionaland challenging environment, working for well-known organisations
- The chance to build a relationshipwith Huntswood, which will open doors to further campaigns in the future and allow you to gain more valuable experience for the future
To be a Payments Administrator you will have
- Experience working in an administration role within Financial Services
- Experience working in retail banking would be desirable
- The ability to pick up complex process quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- The Ability to use multiple internal systems at a time
Huntswood is an organisation born of the desire to make a positive difference and key to that are people in the organisation. So, if you want to join this growing team of excellent associates and make a positive difference apply now!
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Please complete the following fields.