Husp Umbrella (part of the Huntswood Group) is looking for a Payroll Administrator to support contractor employee payroll. So, if you have experience within payroll and are looking for a new challenge, we have a role for you.
Based in our Head office in Central Reading, As the Payroll Administrator, you will use your experience and understanding of running payroll to run both a monthly and weekly payroll. As well as making sure making contractors are paid correctly and on time, you will also be responsible for end of year reporting, assisting contractors with sick, maternity, and paternity payments, and liaising with HMRC where needed.
The ideal Payroll Administrator will have
- Experience working in a payroll position running large payrolls
- An excellent understanding of billing and timesheet systems is essential
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using financial software
- Experience working for an umbrella or recruitment company would be desirable
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy and deliver the best service to contractors
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and email
- Demonstrate a flexible approach towards changing business needs
Part of the wider Huntswood group, Husp was set up in 2019 up to meet the needs of contractors in a simple, clear and completely compliant way.
Husp offer a stress-free employment service for the benefit of UK freelancers, independent contractors and recruitment agencies. Husp supplies a clear, concise, simple to understand, HMRC compliant payment solution, and by taking away the administrative burden for contractors.
What you will get from Husp
- A very competitive basic salary
- Take advantage of our flexible benefit scheme so that you pick what works for you
- Look after your future with our company pension scheme
- Scope to work on a hybrid basis both in the office and from home
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested in this Payroll Administrator opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Please complete the following fields.