Our client, a leading investment and asset management business, is recruiting for Personal Wealth Advisors (working a hybrid office/WFH model). With significant professional and career development opportunity our client is seeking to support ongoing organic growth and development across its employee base.
As a Personal Wealth Advisor, you will be employed by the retail distribution division of one the world's biggest asset managers. The Personal Wealth Advisor will be dealing with existing relationships; supporting and servicing a back-book of existing clients to help them achieve their financial goals. As well as using business development skills to attract, nurture and onboard new clients. This will be achieved by using leads referred by our clients vast branch network, alongside using your contacts in the local community to generate new leads.
With a highly successful business development strategy our client utilises industry leading digital capabilities. Their investment and wealth management expertise are delivering year on year returns that have outpaced both inflation and cash.
Successful applicants for the Personal Wealth Advisor role will demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a Financial Services Advice environment, providing product and regulated advice across a variety of solutions.
- To be a clear and concise communicator.
- To be able to identify key issues and provide a simple translation of complex financial information to stakeholders at all levels.
- A focus on strong customer outcomes and success
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
Competitive benefit package; including:
- A basic salary offering of £50,000-£70,000.
- 25 Days Holiday, plus Bank Holidays with the ability to buy or sell up to five days per year.
- An additional 4% of base salary that you can use towards a range of benefits including electric cars through salary sacrifice, additional protection for you and your family and discounted gym memberships.
- A market-leading pension scheme that provides up to 15% Employer Contribution (if you contribute 6%).
- Funding provided for career development and relevant qualifications.
Interested in this Personal Wealth Advisor opportunity? Apply now.
Personal Wealth Advisor
Please complete the following fields.