Huntswood is growing and is now looking for a Referencing Administrator to support the People Screening Team for a fixed term contract basis.
Based in our Head office in Central Reading, as a Referencing Administrator you will use your excellent administration skills to ensure that all candidates are ready to start on our client's project.
In your role you will be speaking with the candidates and their references, as well as using several databases to complete the referencing and vetting process.
The ideal Referencing Administrator will have
- Experience of working in an administration role
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and email
- Demonstrate a flexible approach towards changing business needs
- Professional attitude
- Good IT skills
- Experience working in recruitment or HR would be advantageous
Huntswood lives and breathes its mission; to put the right people in the right place at the right time to support its clients. The People Screening team are at the heart of this.
By making sure associates meet the client's referencing and vetting criteria means the client knows they are getting good, experienced people to support them.
What you will get from Huntswood
- A very competitive basic salary of £18,000 to £22,000 DOE pro rata
- A 3 - 6 month fixed term contract
- Take advantage of our flexible benefit scheme so that you pick what works for you
- Scope to work on a hybrid basis both in the office and from home in the future
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested in this Referencing Administrator opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Please complete the following fields.