Join Huntswood and Unleash Your Sales Potential!
Are you a seasoned sales professional with a passion for delivering customer solutions? Huntswood invites you to be a part of our exceptional growth journey as a Sales Account Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join our Utilities or Financial Services sales team, and we are offering an array of enticing benefits and flexible work options.
Location: Remote with travel to client sites
Package: £60,000 - £80,000 basic salary (Depending on Experience) + Competitive Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits
The Sales Account Manager role
As a Sales Account Manager at Huntswood, you will be at the forefront of generating new business opportunities. Leveraging your deep expertise in the outsourcing sector, you will tap into your industry knowledge and professional network to identify the unique needs of both prospective and existing clients. Your mission: align these needs with the diverse services offered by Huntswood, forging lasting relationships that drive sustained business growth.
To support you in this endeavour, you'll collaborate with a talented team of experts in marketing, post-sales, and resourcing. This collaborative approach will free up your time, allowing you to focus on what you do best - winning new business.
The Successful Sales Manager Will Possess
- A proven track record in sales and business development, especially within an outsourcing function, selling customer solutions
- Experience working with clients in the utilities or financial services sector would be highly beneficial
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills, encompassing both verbal and written communication
- The ability to craft compelling business proposals
- A high level of professionalism and personal drive
What Huntswood Offers You
- A competitive basic salary ranging from £60,000 to £80,000, depending on your experience
- Participation in a robust bonus scheme
- 23 days of annual leave, with incremental increases based on years of service, in addition to statutory bank holidays
- Access to healthcare, pension plans, and an array of other enticing benefits
Huntswood is a dedicated and experienced team, committed to helping our clients deliver outstanding customer experiences. Currently, we are making a tangible impact on the lives of millions of customers who depend on us for essential services, often in times of need. We deeply value the contributions of our colleagues, who consistently help us deliver exceptional results.
At Huntswood, we cultivate a supportive and rewarding work environment, where we collaborate to tackle the challenges faced by our clients. Our highly diverse client base offers numerous exciting opportunities for individuals to join the Huntswood team at various seniority levels.
Join us at Huntswood, where your talent and expertise will be recognized and rewarded. Make your mark in the Utilities or Financial Services sales industry. Apply now to unlock your potential as a Client Partner with Huntswood!
Sales Account Manager
Please complete the following fields.