Huntswood is looking for experienced telephony complaint handlers to support our client, a leading energy provider. Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be dealing with complaints that have been escalated from the contact centre and offering a resolution to the customer. The role is entirely working from home.
Rate: £130 a day
Start Date: October 2022
Working from home: Equipment will be provided
Duration: Until the End of March 2023 initially with a strong chance of extension
Shifts: Shift rotation between 8am-6:15pm Monday to Friday
Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an umbrella company, we can assist you with this.
As a Telephony Complaint Handler you will:
- Be taking escalated calls from the contact centre to deal with customer complaints
- Investigate complaints and offer resolutions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a telephony-based complaint handling role, ideally within utilities
- Strong empathy and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good MS Office Skills, particularly MS Word
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known utility organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: Huntswood is a market leading UK contract recruiter. We are experts in sourcing skilled and qualified specialists for both large-scale client projects and niche interim appointments.
Interested? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Telephony Complaint Handler
Please complete the following fields.