Huntswood is looking for complaint handlers with utilities experience to join an existing project for a well-known water company.
In this contract role, you will be working as a Water Complaints Handler dealing with all kinds of customer complaints, it could be meter queries, service related, or billing. Your role will be to complete a thorough investigation to come to a resolution that suits both he customer and the client.
Location: Working from home
Rate: £130 a day - Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an Umbrella company, we can assist you with this
Start Date: End of October 2022
Shift: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Duration: till End of March 2023
The ideal Complaint Handler will have:
- Experience in a complaint handling position for a water company is desired, experience within utilities is essential
- An excellent eye for detail
- Excellent telephone negotiation skills
- Resilience with the ability to deal with objections
- Ability to use several systems and databases at any one time
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- The ability to maintain a high standard of work with a strong attention to detail
- A positive and flexible attitude to respond to change in systems and processed
About us: Huntswood is a market leading UK contract recruiter. We are experts in sourcing skilled and qualified specialists for both large-scale client projects and niche interim appointments. By joining our team of experienced associates, you will begin a relationship with Huntswood which will open doors to more contract opportunities in the future.
Interested in this Complaint Handler opportunity? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Water Complaint Handler
Please complete the following fields.