Our office in Cape Town CBD offers a fantastic location, amazing growth opportunities, competitive salaries, a work-life balance and a stable environment. We are looking for passionate individuals to join our company that services the UK market. We would love to hear from you if you are interested in any of the roles below.
- Matric or NQF Level 4 equivalent
- Tertiary qualification or certification completed would be an advantage
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Computer literate
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the customer service space
- Basic understanding and knowledge of the UK energy or insurance market (advantageous)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent command and use of English, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- Able to navigate through various systems simultaneously
- Good attendance and performance record
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Handling customer enquiries via email and telephonically
- Proactively identify issues and problems before arising
- Taking escalated calls and complaints in line with processes
- Providing world-class customer service
- Working with various parts of the business to resolve customer issues
Working hours - 09H00 - 21H00 or 10H00 - 22H00 (Rotational shifts - subject to UK clock change - Monday to Friday and alternate Saturdays)
Candidates will be required to complete a game-based assessment as well as a skills assessment and may be required to come on-site a maximum of two times throughout our recruitment process.
Candidates should be able to commence work ASAP
Drive superior customer service performance delivered to Huntswood clients and their customers, by achieving outstanding levels of quality and operational efficiency.
- Advanced report writing skills (proficient in Excel)
- High levels of analytical capability
- Extensive customer service experience
- 3 years in a team leader role in a customer service environment
Huntswood SA is looking for a dynamic learning and development facilitator to join their L&D Team.
The candidate must have 3-5 years' training and development experience.
The successful candidate will be responsible for facilitating training in a physical environment and occasionally online.
Some of the key competencies required for this role will include:
- Partnering with clients
- Assessing performance needs
- Designing curricula / learning frameworks
- Designing learning experiences
- Facilitating learning
- Supporting transfer of learning
- Evaluating learning