Huntswood is looking for customer service agents with experience within the financial services industry to support a leading retail bank. Using you customer service skills you will dealing with outbound and inbound calls from customer who are in difficulty and coming up with a resolution that works for the customer but also the bank.
Location: Working from home - All equipment will be provided
Rate: £140 per day
Start Dates: Multiple start dates from June 2022
Shift: Flexiblity required to do a shift between the hours of 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, with the occasional Saturday shift being 9am to 5pm. 37.5 hours a week. You will receive a day off in lieu during the week when you work a Saturday
Duration: 6 months (with a view to extend)
Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an umbrella company, we can assist you with this
- Making and taking calls to support customers to who are in financial difficulty and assist with making payments
- Taking payments from customers over the telephone
- Arranging payment plans with customers that suit them and are also commercially viable for the company
- Experience in a telephony-based financial services role, ideally within retail banking
- Experience taking payments or implementing payment plans would be desirable
- Ability to identify vulnerable customers and acting accordingly
- Strong attention to detail
- Good MS Office Skills, particularly MS Word
Interested? Apply now.
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Financial Assistance Agent
Please complete the following fields.