Huntswood is looking for complaint handlers, ideally with utilities experience, to support a leading energy company in their complaints department.
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be dealing with inbound calls from the contact centre. The contact centre will be passing on calls from customers who wish to make a complaint about the service they have received. Using your existing experience and knowledge, and the training that will be provided, your role is to make the customer's journey as smooth as possible and provide a resolution that suits the customer and the client.
This remote contract role is a great opportunity for something looking to work between 8am and 6:15 Monday to Friday, all from the comfort of their own home. Whilst utilities experience is beneficial, if you have good customer service, complaint handling and telephony experience then Huntswood wants to hear from you.
What Huntswood can offer you:
- September 2022 start date
- A 6-month contract
- £130 a day Umbrella only recruitment - This is only available to individuals working via an Umbrella company, we can assist you with this
- Opportunity to work from home for duration of the contract
- Monday to Friday 8am to 6:15pm shifts
- All training and equipment to successfully fulfil your role
- A chance to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for well-known organisations
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which will open doors to further campaigns in the future and allow you to gain more valuable experience for the future
The ideal Utilities Complaint hander will have:
- Experience in a telephony-based complaint handling role
- Experience working for a Utilities company would be beneficial
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to identify vulnerable customers and deal with them appropriately
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in-house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
Huntswood is an organisation born of the desire to make a positive difference and key to that are people in the organisation. So, if you want to join this growing team of excellent associates and make a positive difference apply now!
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
To help you stay safe in your job search Huntswood will only ask for contact details via email when first contacting you and not any other personal details.
Utilities Complaint Handler
Please complete the following fields.